Being familiar with how your body works, what is considered normal and abnormal, will better help you identify early any potential health challenges and allow you to take action.
- Are you due for a ‘healthy woman’s check’, including a two yearly Pap smear and ovary examination, mammogram and breast examination?
See Breast Health and Pap Test
- Are you at risk of having a heart attack? You need regular blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol checks, as well as a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
See Heart Health
- Do you have a family history of cancers, such as breast, bowel or ovary? You may need special investigations arranged to detect early problems.
See Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer
- Why not go for a walk every day with a friend or family member? This will be great for your bones, weight, moods and hot flushes.
See Bone Health
- Do you realise you can get effective help for PMS, menopausal moods and disorders, hormonal problems or iron deficiency from heavy periods?
Best Steroid Products on Sale